Sunday, March 22, 2009


So we were at Blockbuster at midnight Friday for the big "Twilight" movie release..............more like madness. Finally got to sit down and watch it tonight and it was a pretty good movie. But the big highlight of our weekend was a brand new stove and dishwasher. I have never had any brand new appliances before so it was a pretty big deal to me. My wife on the other hand was just happy to have an oven again..............it has been about 6 weeks since we have had a working oven. Katie got her "Twilight" movie and a 5 foot tall poster of Edward from the movie, so she was extremely happy...needless to say. LeAndra got to practice driving today; she did very well I must say. Bethany and Eric got the huge boxes from the stove and dishwasher.......so we made houses out of them; that made them happy. Ella is beginning to outgrow some of her premie clothes. I am just now realizing (once again) that the weekend is over and that they are not near long enough. But the kids do have to go back to school, so I guess that will suffice for now.

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible for LeAndra to take a bad picture? Just wondering....................What beautiful granddaughters I have!

    ReplyDelete