Friday, March 6, 2009


Eric and I are on to a new game, it's called BIOSHOCK..........and it is pretty creepy. F.E.A.R. 2 is like $60 and I refuse to pay that much for a stupid video game, although I have heard it is quite awsome. T.G.I.F.; I am so glad it is Friday, I really do live for the weekend. Oh yeah, and for the kids to go to their mom's house.......that's not wrong is it. Katie's new pet has a cold; or so I am told. I took Amanda to her first court date, and last I hope. Her mom refused to take her, probably something to do with the fact Amanda was using my divorse lawyer. All went well, 2 years unsupervised probation, no walmart for 2 years, and no conviction.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that will be a lesson to her lol, but probably not. Don't feel too bad, Micah has his first court date april 4th, but thats a whole other blog lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I was just thinking, perhaps you and th boys should swap x-box games. they could send you some of the ones they've beat, so you could play them, and you could send them fear so i don't have to buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the girls are gone and you invite other kids to spend the night? What is wrong with you? lol

    ReplyDelete