It's a wonderful thing to be up at 5:00 am and have absolutely no one up. It is completely silent and peaceful around here..........and I am enjoying it tremendously. We went to Walmart Sunday afternoon for formula and Eric and I decided that he needed a bb gun. So we got a pumpmaster 750 with a scope and 4000 bb's. We have set up a target range out back, with some cans and a large piece of sheetrock with a poorly drawn punk rocker to shoot at. So far no one has been shot and there have been no lawsuits or damage. The girls have been playing the F.E.A.R. 2 game that Kara picked out the other day. I couldn't get that controller out of their hands even if I had time to play a video game.
This quater's classes are completely ridiculous; I dont think these people understand how limited and important my time really is. The only good thing I see happening out of this is that after thids weekend I informed my boss there is absolutely no way I can be on call for the next 11 weeks. Every Wednesday there will be a page to a page and a half paper due for homework. Every Friday there is a lab and about fifteen pages of typed homework to be done. And as if that is not enough, every Saturday there is about a seventy page lab (I managed to get the first 3 pages done Saturday in class) and about thirty pages of typed homework due. And that's every week...................like I really have time for all that crap. I have spent the majority of my weekend and last night doing homework and have barely put a dent in it. I honestly don't think these people realize that I have a family or life outside of school.
Bethany got a new fish...Pink (hers and Eric's had died within a few days of being home). It's a pink glowfish, and we got her a new aqaurium to go with it. She has been throwing up all yesterday and last night...........JOY. I took her to Blockbuster last night to get a Barney movie to hopefully keep her somewhat occupied briefly. And today is the big day we've all been waiting for.....yes Twilight hits the movie store this morning. So we shall be trying to grab that one this morning before it's gone and I have to hear about it from a certain teenager.
Kids are roaming the house getting coffee, so I guess that's my que to get ready for work.

Lol, for a minute I thought that was Ella in there with Bethany. That is such a cute picture. Sorry about your class. That amount of homework is insane. I hope it eases up. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I know it's overwhelming now, but you are so close to being done so hang in there! And what a great dad (not that i'm surprised or anything) but really, i don't know how you do it!
ReplyDelete