So, it is Saturday morning and I am going to class today. What could be more thrilling..........cisco routers perhaps.........lets hope so because that is today's class. At least I have the same instructor Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; and I do prefer him as far as instructors go. I am just glad to be off work for a minute. Eric had never seen Independence Day...so we all watched that the other night, I forgot how good of a movie that was. Nothing else really going on; I did take Kara and Beth to Blockbuster last night so Beth could pick out a movie and Kara could get a video and game. And you all have already heard.......she chose F.E.A.R 2........how cool is that. Eric went to Cabo this weekend with his aunt and we are all stuck here in Missouri. Tricia's cousin gave Katie 2 more ginea pigs; she was asleep on the couch yesterday afternoon and sat straight up when I mentioned to Tricia that G-goodie knew someone that was giving away some rabbits/babies. Ifound that somewhat amusing......that she sat up out of a sound sleep when I mentioned baby bunnies and who's got bunnies...I want em. Unfortunately for her we are no longer accepting applications for wildlife or pets to become members of the family.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
So, it is Saturday morning and I am going to class today. What could be more thrilling..........cisco routers perhaps.........lets hope so because that is today's class. At least I have the same instructor Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; and I do prefer him as far as instructors go. I am just glad to be off work for a minute. Eric had never seen Independence Day...so we all watched that the other night, I forgot how good of a movie that was. Nothing else really going on; I did take Kara and Beth to Blockbuster last night so Beth could pick out a movie and Kara could get a video and game. And you all have already heard.......she chose F.E.A.R 2........how cool is that. Eric went to Cabo this weekend with his aunt and we are all stuck here in Missouri. Tricia's cousin gave Katie 2 more ginea pigs; she was asleep on the couch yesterday afternoon and sat straight up when I mentioned to Tricia that G-goodie knew someone that was giving away some rabbits/babies. Ifound that somewhat amusing......that she sat up out of a sound sleep when I mentioned baby bunnies and who's got bunnies...I want em. Unfortunately for her we are no longer accepting applications for wildlife or pets to become members of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So I had a brilliant idea! You know about the single mom of 14 kids and I'm sure you know about "John and Kate plus 8." Why not put your own family on a reality show and make a fortune (of course, I will get a large share for coming up with the idea)? You could call it "Nine is Just Fine."
ReplyDelete