Thursday, March 5, 2009


I always thought that the birth of my children was the happiest day of my life well I found out that I was wrong. The ending of the FEAR obsession is way more exciting than anything I could ever imagine. The other day I had to run to the store so I told him that I made a bottle in case Ella needed it and I would be back in a moment. I came home to her screaming and he was so wrapped in that game that he did not even hear her. How the older girls survived is beyond me. If he decides to get FEAR 2 I may have to seek counseling for him or I may have to seek a lawyer lol.

3 comments:

  1. 1) cute pictures: bethany seems to have a penchant for going topless.
    2) poor ella
    3) i'd be throwing fear (or ethan) out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay love the picture of dev and kara, please forward it to me if you can! And don't feel too bad about the FEAR obsession. Ryan is like that with W.O.W. It makes me crazy but then again I figure as long as he makes it to work and school and watches the kids, the least we can all do is give him a little obsession every now and then lol. Congratulations on beating it, saw the second one at wally-world last nite, it's like 60 dollars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that Tricia. Someone really should have warned you what you were getting in to. :)

    ReplyDelete