Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Happy Birthday Mom! I don't have much time here, so I shall be brief. Bethany's birthday party Saturday was a success.........I'm glad we decided to have that at Pizza street and let them clean up the mess. A certain teenager made it through her grounding without a single incident, bad attitude, or negative comment. I am thoroughly amazed........that is a first...........I thought I had that one pegged. Tricia has dentist appointments set up about every other day for the next month between us adults and all the kids. That should keep her busy for a while. Ella has eaten her first bananna....thanks to Kara, and has been eating vegies and rice every day along with her bottles. This is my last night of freedom, I go back to class tomorrow........fortunately this is almost over.That's all for now folks.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes. You could not look more like your dad. Wow, what a flashback to the early 70's. That was downright freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. It makes me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the picture!!! I think you should wear your hair like that for real (and take the girls to school everyday!)

    ReplyDelete