
I will make this short and sweet..........I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of homework it is about to drive me crazy. That's about all I do...or so it seems. I seriously do not think they realize the ramifications of all this paperwork. I honestly do not have time to do anything and it is driving me crazy......and I am beginning to fear for my sanity. And my only thought is that this better be worth it in the long run or I am going to be highly upset......to put it mildly. But that's enough about that boring subject. Ella is doing well, she is outgrowing her clothes and is cute as ever. The rest of the girls and Eric are doing well, and I think Tricia is fed up with dr. and dentist appointments; I know I would be.....it seems like she is taking someone to an appointment daily. Since getting rid of Lucky we have brought a new edition to the family; a miniture pincher pup. We all felt so bad about letting Lucky go (he was adopted out the same dy though) I had to do something. Katie and Ali are attempting to convince Tricia and I that Katie should be going down with G-Goodie to Chandra's. And that's all I have time for this morning.

no offense to Katie, but i am looking at this as a vacation while those Atencio kids are in school! now if she can go to school with ali every day while she's there, we'll talk about it.
ReplyDeleteLol too funny mom-I've been telling Ali that same thing for two weeks. Her great solution is she can stay home with Katie while you're here!!!
ReplyDelete