Well, it has been an exciting weekend of birthday parties, new tenants, the park, company, kids leaving, hospital visits, kids throwing up, school, and whatever else I have forgotten to mention. I am somewhat glad to be going back to work. Katie has left for Illinois with mom, she has been awaiting trip with anticipation for quite sometime. Bethany was throwing up last night, and Tricia was in the hospital all yesterday morning with lymph node infections. I had an mri done Friday morning.........I have a dislocated disk in my neck. I moved in four new tenants over Friday and Saturday; one more to move in today. Eric had the blowout birthday party at his aunt Becky's with a moonwalk out in the backyard..........I spent the majority of the party in the moonwalk with the kids. Took the kids to the park yesterday morning after Tricia's hospital visit so she could get some sleep; we then went and got ice cream...................of which Bethy dropped hers on the back deck when we got home; so I proceeded to give her mine............of which she dropped on the ground as well. Eric had friends over most of the day yesterday, and the girls where in and out of the house all weekend. Kara's boyfriend had a lung collapse and is now in the hospital.......I think that happened after he left here Friday. Staurday after the big Birthday party we went to Jesus's birthday bar-b-que and then to the 6:30 Maple House meeting; 7 celebrants, an hour and a half long, packed house, and virtually no air conditioning. Eric found a tick on his chest yesterday morning.....of which I promptly removed.
I did have quite a funny event Friday night with Eric though. I was in bed with Tricia (she was asleep) and I was watching "the Wrestler" on the new flatscreen. Eric came in about half way through and informed me that I could sneak out of bed if I really wanted to........mom would never know.......in fact she wouldn't even wake up. I asked him where he thought we were gonna go and his reply "I don't know.......just sneak out of here. After a couple of minutes of prodding I finally informed him we should just stay in bed; he could play his new psp and I would watch the rest of the movie.

What a life! You have such a happy, exciting homelife. Katie is still snoozing after falling asleep to the Disney channel at 8 pm last night. So far, so good. I'll be in touch. Love you, Hope Tricia's better.
ReplyDelete