Friday, April 3, 2009
Why is it that living with eight people in a house the only people who think that the house needs to be picked up and cleaned on a daily basis are the adults? The older girls and Eric come in and immediately drop everything in the front living room and then proceed to the kitchen to destroy it and leave it in a wreckage. Bethany believes that her toys only need to stay in her room at night and then they all need to be scattered everywhere during the day. The part I love the most is that it never fails that Friday evening they all expect their allowance for "helping around the house". This is just madness! I just needed to vent a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If it makes you feel any better my kids are the exact same way. Not only do they not help keep the house clean, they are actively making more messes for me to clean all day long.
ReplyDeleteThe moment I've been waiting for: when the grandchildren inflict the same grief on their parents that I had to endure for so many years!
ReplyDelete