Thursday, February 19, 2009


So,it's been a week or so since I've had the opportunity to update this thing. I will try to do better at keeping you all up to date. I myself have been sick the last couple of days, and Bethany has been sick for a few days now. Whatever she has just keeps hangin on, coughing etc. I am preparing for finals next week, only 22 more weeks of school after this round of finals. While most companies are downsizing Nu Look is acrually growing, we took over abot 20 more carwashes and they are talking of hiring 2 more service techs. It's about 6 am this morning and I must say I enjoy the peace and quite, it's actually one of my favorite times of day, before anyone else is up and around. Carissa watched Ella Grace last Friday so Tricia and I could do our Valentine's Day thing. I had flowers sent to the house during the day and bought her a ring. Then Friday night we went to Red Lobster and got a couple of movies from blockbuster. Swing Vote I believe is what we watched, very good movie. Then Saturday the Dains kids came oveer and stayed the night, baby Wiz went home early, and we went and got movies and video games and partied it up. We are preparing for Bethany's B-Day party, I believe it's going to be at Pizza Street. Anyway, that's all you get for now.

4 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you how beautiful all your girls are! It's kind of sickening lol! I'm so proud of you for going to school and am excited for you to graduate so you can have a little down time. Make sure you let me know when graduation is so I can try to make it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, the girls are all beautiful! And you did a good job on Valentine's day for your wife- I am impressed. Thanks again for watching the kids for us. They had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they all take after their grandmother (that would be me, not Beulah). We are all proud of you and I for one, want to be just like you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, I am such a blonde. The the other grandmother would be Dara's mother, not Beulah. And can you believe that I don't even remember her name?

    ReplyDelete