Saturday, February 7, 2009

Long week


So, it's been a week since I had a chance to update this. The kids survived our night away at the hotel, man that was awful relaxing other than the fact we bed went to bed by nine; that really made me feel old. Get rid of the kids, get a hotel room and go to sleep. Monday was LeAndra's 17th birthday, that made me feel quite old as well. We had a big dinner with the family and her friends, then on Wednesday we went to the mall. LeAndra got a couple pieces of jewelry (she couldn't find anything else she wanted), Kara ended up getting a new G1 phone, I got a new wedding ring (one that actually fits), Katie got a pair of black suspenders with bleeding hearts, and Tricia got a late Christmas present, a gold, silver, diamond, and amythest heart necklace. Considering the fact that we have seven kids between the two of us we had decided not to get each other anything at Christmas and just buy for the kids. Ella is continuing to keep us up at night repeatedly; I really hope she ends that soon, it gets quite weary. Tomorrow we shall be going to "Monster Jam", should be exciting. By the way, this picture is about how I feel right now.......a little crazy.

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture! You're always an inspiration to me. Enjoy Monster Jam. I'd rather have a poker in the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation that picture pretty much sums up my night at work last night! Boy does that encourage you to get up and go back (NOT!) Sounds like everyone had a good time on your shopping trip, glad you didn't get arrested for taking the gang with you lol! Good luck with Ella, gotta say I don't envy you, I very much enjoy sleeping lol! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Tell Leandra we said Happy B-Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete