
Not much to add today, Ella had an eye exam yesterday; so she was a bit cranky all day. Tricia thought Katie needed a rewarded for bringing all of her grades up so she bought Katie a guinea pig (don't know if that's spelled right). So we have a new addition to the family; Mr. Wiggles, he pretty cute I suppose for a pig. Finals for Linux class last night went well I think, didn't really seem too hard. I have finals again tomorrow and then on Monday, then I will get a whole week off of school........Yeah! Kara is well, I am still sick though, but still getting better day by day. And I am realizing that I am really addicted to this stupid XBox game FEAR; and that's probably an understatement. I went home for lunch yesterday to have lunch with the wife; only to find no one at home...so guess what I did? That's right, FEAR. Wife comes home after I get home yesterday afternoon after work and am I studying...no... that's right-FEAR. Yesterday morning 6 am; take a guess at what I was doing...ok I think I've said enough; but yes it was more FEAR. I appear to have lost control of how much I play, when I play, or for how long I play; but don't worry I've got it all under control. I often womder where this game has been all my life? How have I done without it? What will happen when I beat the game? OK...all that's just a little extreme but I do really enjoy playing that game. My little bro called yesterday to see if I wanted a "tampolene"? I said yes but all I think about is another doctor/hospital visit and bill. Not really; what I was really thinking is that if I only had that trampolene in my game FEAR there would no stopping me...I could jump higher and further and never ever get shot and die. Not really, but you can see the effect this stupid game has had over me. Got to go.

How did you manage to break away from FEAR long enough to write a new blog? I am seriously concerned about your addiction. You know, they have programs for that sort of thing..........
ReplyDelete