Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Since my last update, Ella was in the hospital from Friday the 20th until yesterday afternoon. I have been sick since last Tuesay, and Kara has been sick the last 2 days. Tricia spent the weekend up at the hospital, and the kids were at their mom's for the weekend; or supposed to be anyway. Eric and Bethany spent the weekend at their grandmothere's house, and I was here with the dog and cat all weekend. I am finding that I obviously don't have the free time that you all do to be updating this on a regular basis. This week is finals for Linux administration and (my favorite) MicroEconomics; NOT! Next week will be Database finals (another of my favorite classes); NOT! I will seriously be glad when this all over, it is not getting any easier. There is only about 1/4th of the people that I started with left, I didn't realize so many people would drop out. I bought this Xbox for the kids a few weeks ago, and I have now become totally addicted to this game FEAR - awsome game. I started playing it over the weekend while everyone was gone and now can't hardly put it down. Friday morning, between Rickie and Jesus, my entire house got refurniturized (I don't think that's a real word but what the heck). So, new matching furniture and entertainment center in the video game room, matching chairs to replace the table in the office, new matching sofa and chairs, coffee table and end table in the living room, and a new bunk bed for Eric's bedroom. The house looks quite different, needless to say. I was amazed, I set out all that old furniture in the front yard while all the new was coming in, and the old stuff dissapeared before I could even get the new furniture arranged. Anyway---that's all for now folks!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I am glad Ella is home. I can't wait to see all your new furniture. I bet it does look totally different. Good luck on your finals. Good for you for being one of the few to stick it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish someone would donate a bunch of furniture to me! I'm glad Ella is home, although it's been 24 hours since I talked to you, so she could be back in for all I know. I am so proud of you for all your hard work. Someday you will look back and wonder how you ever did it.

    ReplyDelete