So, it has been just a little hectic around here lately. Birthday parties on Tricia's side of the family, Father's day get togethers, etc. Amanda came over yesterday afternoon and had a seizure as she was putting Ella in her chair. Luckily, Tricia was here and knew what to do because she had her out of the seizure before the ambulance got here. So Amanda was in the hospital until around 10:00 last night............she has to go see a neurologist today. Lost a hundred dollars somewhere around the house...........just gone, no one saw it. I am again overloaded with homework, thank goodness this is almost over. We got approved for a home loan for something like 150,00........so we are gonna look at some houses. Tricia passed her Kansas insurance test, so she will be starting work Monday.
I have decided that I am sick of dealing with crazy tenants and trying to keep the apartments full....which would have something to do with our wanting to move. Last weekend I spent most of the weekend running a tenant and former tenant off the property and cleaning up their mess, looking at refrigerators, hot water heaters, posting signs, talking to hopeful tenants, etc. That was probably the last straw, I think my time of doing this job is coming to an end. So, there is a new housing development off of 24 highway by Barry's old house and they have new houses for 99,000.........so that is where we are looking first.
And who ever thought a stupid swimming pool could be so much work. Every time I clean it, it storms and I am back to square one. Or the neighbor kids come over and get in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, until the pool is dirty. I am cleaning that crazy thing and adding chemicals every day......I am beginning to wonder if my ex wife did not give it to me as a joke............ha ha ha.
This is probably the most random thing I have written, jumping all over the place with ramdom insane thoughts and conclusions but it is early and I haven't posted anything new for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well it was good to hear from you! Hope you had a good Fther's Day. I have been working crazy hours and haven't had much down time lately either. Tell Trish congratulations and good luck finding a house, you deserve something great. I agree totally that it's time for you to start giving some things up, so you have time to enjoy your life a little!! Hope Amanda is doing ok, let me know what the neurologist sayes. Love and miss you!!!
ReplyDelete