Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Does this ever stop?

Well, I would be blogging more often but it has been quite hectic around here. Since being out of school the last 2 weeks I have went back to working a million hours a week. I was on call this last weekend and worked all weekend long. Dara gave us a pool for the kids, and after repairing 20 to 25 holes we finally got it set up. Only for the neighbor kids to repeatedly get in and out of it until it was so dirty that the filter was getting wasted in about an hour and I would replace it for it only to last another hour or so. After I finally told everyone to stay out of it because of the condition of the water everything settled to the bottom. And I must say...............no wonder the dang filter was continually clogged; the whole bottom of the pool looked like a sand trap. So I have emptied it tonight so it can be cleaned out tomorrow. Tricia and I went to Worlds of Fun Sunday evening; that was quite enjoyable with no kids. School started back yesterday..........what a joy that was.

1 comment:

  1. No, it never does. I'm proud of you for being such a great dad!

    ReplyDelete