I am really bummed out..........apparently there was a party at my house last night after we went to bed...........and I wasn't even invited. No, I just got to wake up to the aftermath; a sink full of dishes, pots and pans on the stove, dishes in every room downstairs, candy bar wrappers and doritos on the floor, an overflowing trashcan, popcans and cups everywhere, and of course 3/4 of a pot of coffee.......still warm I might add. Needless to say; I was not even remotely happy when I awoke and stepped out of my bedroom.............considering the house was clean when we went to bed. And of course upon my drilling of the children as I woke then up..............no one knows anything about it. So I spent the beginning of my morning cleaning; which was at 4:20 thisd morning. Other than that it was a great weekend. I went to school Friday night and it was a makeup night, so I ended up getting out at 7:45 instead of 10:30; and I got Saturday's assignments as well. So I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning doing homework so I could have everything for Saturday's class done when I arrived there Sat morning.........which was good because then I got to leave early on Saturday (at noon instead of 2:00). That in turn gave me time to get some well needed things accomplished Saturday afternoon. I got the garage completely cleaned out (I am still amazed at how much room there is, and how much junk I have accumulated). Dave and I got new spark plugs and fresh gas for the riding mower, and I got the yard picked up and mowed, the front yard weedeated, and the bushes trimmed up. Yesterday after church we went to Home Depot and got some flowers; Trisha planted flowers in the front yard and I spent the entire afternoon cleaning out the car.........and I must say that it looks wonderful, other than I will never go to the carwash I went to yesterday to wash my car, ever again. Trisha did spring cleaning around the house Saturday while I was working out in the yard and garage; she took all of the miniblinds down and cleaned them with bleach and got the laundry caught up and stuff like that. So, all in all, it was a very productive weekend..........although I didn't get my Sunday afternoon nap.........which I so much enjoy.Today Ella goes in for another eye exam and I will be going to get a steroid epideril in my neck this afternoon..................can't wait for that. I was very happy to get to go to a meeting Saturday night and yesterday afternoon though.........they were much needed. I even made a new bar-b-que grill out of an old gas grill and got to try it out last night; it works awsome (if I do say so myself). On another note, I am completely jealous of Chandra getting to go to Jamaica for week.........with NO KIDS. Must be nice. Congradulations to the newlyweds, hope your honeymoon was good........so sorry we couldn't be there to enjoy it with you guys. Anyway; that's about all the time I have for this morning.
Monday, May 4, 2009
I am really bummed out..........apparently there was a party at my house last night after we went to bed...........and I wasn't even invited. No, I just got to wake up to the aftermath; a sink full of dishes, pots and pans on the stove, dishes in every room downstairs, candy bar wrappers and doritos on the floor, an overflowing trashcan, popcans and cups everywhere, and of course 3/4 of a pot of coffee.......still warm I might add. Needless to say; I was not even remotely happy when I awoke and stepped out of my bedroom.............considering the house was clean when we went to bed. And of course upon my drilling of the children as I woke then up..............no one knows anything about it. So I spent the beginning of my morning cleaning; which was at 4:20 thisd morning. Other than that it was a great weekend. I went to school Friday night and it was a makeup night, so I ended up getting out at 7:45 instead of 10:30; and I got Saturday's assignments as well. So I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning doing homework so I could have everything for Saturday's class done when I arrived there Sat morning.........which was good because then I got to leave early on Saturday (at noon instead of 2:00). That in turn gave me time to get some well needed things accomplished Saturday afternoon. I got the garage completely cleaned out (I am still amazed at how much room there is, and how much junk I have accumulated). Dave and I got new spark plugs and fresh gas for the riding mower, and I got the yard picked up and mowed, the front yard weedeated, and the bushes trimmed up. Yesterday after church we went to Home Depot and got some flowers; Trisha planted flowers in the front yard and I spent the entire afternoon cleaning out the car.........and I must say that it looks wonderful, other than I will never go to the carwash I went to yesterday to wash my car, ever again. Trisha did spring cleaning around the house Saturday while I was working out in the yard and garage; she took all of the miniblinds down and cleaned them with bleach and got the laundry caught up and stuff like that. So, all in all, it was a very productive weekend..........although I didn't get my Sunday afternoon nap.........which I so much enjoy.Today Ella goes in for another eye exam and I will be going to get a steroid epideril in my neck this afternoon..................can't wait for that. I was very happy to get to go to a meeting Saturday night and yesterday afternoon though.........they were much needed. I even made a new bar-b-que grill out of an old gas grill and got to try it out last night; it works awsome (if I do say so myself). On another note, I am completely jealous of Chandra getting to go to Jamaica for week.........with NO KIDS. Must be nice. Congradulations to the newlyweds, hope your honeymoon was good........so sorry we couldn't be there to enjoy it with you guys. Anyway; that's about all the time I have for this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So how sedated do you have to be to not hear all that going on?
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me. You use your extra time to clean out the garage and did yardwork? I think I would have taken a long nap instead.
ReplyDeleteOh and we have those parties all the time at our house. Usually it is a party of one and involves powdered sugar, peanut butter and anything else a certain someone can scrounge out of the kitchen.