So.........TGIF. This has been an extremely long week and I am glad that it is finally to an end. I have worked all week, gone to school, replaced a door knob on Leandra's door, finished painting Eric's room, scraped off all the fingernail polish off of his widow and sill, hung his door, replaced all the electrical outlets, light switch, and covers, completely dismantled the shopvac and fixed the motor (Katie had broke it), soldered and repaired Kara's new laptop cord (the dog had chewed it up), fixed Jesus' dryer, moved in new tenants, dealt with the normal idiots around here...and I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting. So needless to say I am completely burned out. Tomorrow after the meeting I am meeting with my team members to finish our final project for Monday night's class, the Birthday Party, hook up mom's new modem, and Sunday hook up Robert and Laura's wireless router. So my weekend is full.......oh yeah, then there is homework as well. But, only 1 week of classes left....YEAH>>>>>>.
I will be so glad to be done. And I can't wait for the kids to start school. Tricia apparently got 3 jobs this week.......I don't know how she thinks she will be able to work them all. Other than all that, everything is nice and peaceful around here.

No comments:
Post a Comment