
So, it's been a while since I have had the opportunity to blog. Micah rode home yesterday with Diane, and Ali is staying for awhile longer. The girls had fun at the Disney concert last night.........Thank you G-Goodie. I only have four weeks of class left (I am counting down the days). I am sooooo ready for a break, it's about to drive me crazy. Katie and Eric have changed rooms; Katie, Ali, and Daniel painted her room Sunday night. Tricia is stripping Katie's old room so I can paint it for Eric......He wants Darth Vader and Yoda on his walls. Had the downstairs carpet cleaned yesterday.......it was in definite need of attention. LeAndra is working her last week of work with her mom.......she finally realized she was making about $ 2.00 an hour...and was not happy. Amanda turned the big 19 last Friday, so we had a dinner party for last night.....Kara of course made the cake....and cupcakes......and cookies. Sorry no invitations for anyone; at Amanda's request she didn't want the usual family Birthday party. Eric is spending time with his dad until the middle of August. Ella is doing great.....she is up to almost 13 pounds. Anyway...that's about all that is going on here..............never a dull moment. Oh yeah; Tricia and I are going to a Hotel next weekend to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Oh my gosh. I just typed a big long comment and it disappeared. I was going on and on about how proud Iam of you guys. Here's the big news - Ella finally made it to the wall!!!!! Yay me!!
ReplyDeleteMy, what big earrings you have, Grandma.
ReplyDelete