Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend
We overall had a pretty good weekend. Saturday Ethan went to school for his last final of the quarter and when he got home we just took it easy all day. Saturday night Ella was up most the night due to teething which was oh so fun and so Sunday I opted to stay home while Dave and Ethan went fishing all day. They caught quite a few fish so I guess we will be having a fish fry some time soon. They both came home looking like lobsters. Sunday evening we went to an AA bbq over at the apartments, which was a well needed little break from the ordinary chaos that I have gotten quite accustomed to. Today we got up and took Eric, Beth, and Ella to the lake to go fishing. First we went to find the bluffos (Beth's way of saying buffalo) which were not even close to being seen and then we tried to fish and Eric caught a log and it started to sprinkle so then we decided to go feed the fish which was actual pretty fun and the kids had a blast. We then went to my sisters for a bbq with my entire family. The most enjoyable thing I experienced this weekend though was this afternoon when I talked my loving husband into letting me paint his toenails purple and then I figured if he let me do that then I should see what else I could get away with so I got to shave his feet and toes. The sad part is that will probably be the highlight of my month with all the kids stuff, school , work, kids appointments, house stuff, and apartment stuff that I deal with daily. My life is so sad luckily I love every minute of it (most the time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't know how to respond...........
ReplyDelete