Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ella's BIG sister!


Well initially I set this site up for my wife, but it looks like I will need to get this thing going. Ella had her first round of shots today (don't know how that went yet). She also got to come visit her dad at work today and meet a few of the Nu Look staff. Her sisters at home have taken quite a liking to her as well. Bethany apparently think she needs to constantly hold her and take care of her. It's quite a site, I think she gets a little jealous of her at times too.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture! Ella looks so tiny next to Bethany (who is not all that big herself.) In fact she looks about the size of Bethany's 'pink baby' which might explain why Bethany feels the need to care for her. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try again. For some reason, I am able to post to everyone but you?????????...............Anyway, adorable picture of the two babies and yes, Ella does look tiny next to Bethany. When is she three?

    ReplyDelete